Are you planning to build a new home or renovating your home? Or maybe consider replacing the existing doors, windows, walls, or roofs? The good news is that there are many innovations that can help you save money in the long run, they are called energy-efficient exterior.
Using an energy-efficient exterior can help improve the energy performance of your home with good quality products. You can get more information about the ‘energy-efficient exterior via https://en.isaveair.com/how-to-reduce-air-electric-cost’ (Also known as ‘ภายนอกประหยัดพลังงานได้ทาง https://en.isaveair.com/how-to-reduce-air-electric-cost’ in the Thai language).
1. The energy-efficient exterior doors protect better than the older types. If you plan to replace your old door or if you are building a new home may be a good investment for the use of energy efficient doors, so that the lower heating and cooling costs.
2. Double-skin facade: Double-skin facades, used by many in Europe and is now gaining popularity in the United States, can contribute to both energy efficiency and thermal comfort. There are two facades, separated by the air thus creating a wide thermal pad between the interior wall and the exterior glass wall.
3. Rain Screen: These are popularly used in Europe and today there are many new buildings built in the US using the rain screen. Rain screen provides a thermal buffer pressure-equalized between the interior and exterior walls. They help in improving the thermal performance and to control humidity in a certain area.
4. Collectors occur: air collectors occur using solar energy to heat the cold air outside the building for use in buildings. In doing so, they minimize the amount of space heaters are required to keep homes and buildings warm on a cold day.
5. Roof: It’s usually a light-colored roof, with a variety of flowers, vegetables and all kinds of crops grown on the surface of the roof to help reduce heat gain by providing a thicker level of insulation.
6. Photovoltaics: Photovoltaic panels are usually placed on the roof or parking lot. Type calm exterior energy saving is expensive but after the initial investment, building owners have minimal maintenance costs.
Investments in the energy-saving exterior is a wise decision, you will not only save hundreds on your energy bills, but you are also helping the environment. Make our world a better place.