Visiting a dentist is now easier and much faster and more convenient. The use of CEREC technology helps determine procedures for inlays, crowns, inlays, and veneers at individual visits. No more random impressions or time between visits. CEREC dentistry is becoming more efficient, safer and cheaper.
CEREC stands for Chairside / Economical Restoration of Charismatic Ceramics. This is one of the latest techniques for preventive family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. You can easily get the best cerec dentist in Westlake.
CEREC offers several tangible benefits to patients:
- Durable: CEREC is a high-precision technology that uses 3D photography and CAD / CAM to capture digital images. As a result, restorations are very suitable and lead to longer restorations. CEREC milling machines are only used to print and shape porcelain blocks for your teeth.
Image Source: Google
- Unlike other metal restorations, ceramic restorations are designed to fit and resemble your natural teeth. This biocompatible ceramic material expands and contracts like natural teeth. This function strengthens the teeth and prevents them from cracking.
- Speed: CEREC technology scans the image, digitally makes a crown or onlay and then grinds it in 15 minutes. This saves time and convenience because no time or a second appointment is required.
- Safe: CEREC reduces patient complaints in many ways. The teeth are permanently closed the same day you start treatment, making the patient less sensitive. Often, more than a healthy tooth structure can be saved because of the right digital images and the strength of the material.
- In addition, because ceramics replace the use of mercury and other toxic metals, the potential harmful effects that they can have on the mouth are minimized.